BEAUTY | May Favourites

03:05:00

The winter season is often filled with cravings and I just prefer to be indoors (but that's all the time).May swiftly arrived, hectic and there were quite a couple of birthdays. Since taking a deeper interest in beauty in recent months, I've had pleasant experiences with some products. I have chosen a few which I loved during May.


From top clockwise: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Zara Delicious Blossom EDP | Nivea Perfect & Radiant Moisturizer | Essence All About Matt! | Yardley Stayfast Liquid Matte


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
It functions as a make-up remover which cleanses your face and is also suitable for sensitive skin. I pour some on a cottton pad and wipe all over my face.I don't wear a lot of make-up so I use about two to three pads and prefer using a face wash after to ensure my pores are cleaned out.This lasts for quite a while and comes at an efficient cost of around R80 at Clicks.

Zara Delicious Blossom EDP
When it comes to scent, I love being whisked off into a dreamy wonderland with a fresh,fruity and floral breeze (especially in the winter time).The packaging is sophisticated, with a marble lid that contrasts the fruity top notes of the perfume. I always feel dressed up when wearing this scent and just gives me that 'feel good' element. It retails for R300 at Zara.

Nivea Perfect & Radiant
This light moisturizer contains SPF 15 and is targeted at oily skin with Eventone Pure Active & Vitamin E. My skin type is combination with an oily T-Zone that's very prone to breakouts and normal cheeks.It has really helped improve the appearance of my dark spots and my skin tone is more even.The only thing is that it does not mattify as it states on the package and costs about R80 at Clicks.

Essence All About Matt!
Being a newbie to the beauty world means that I'm a first-timer with a couple of things, including foundation. It can be quite intimidating when you're in the beauty section of a store,but exploring is what makes it fun! I wanted foundation that would reduce the oiliness and give a polished appearance plus be cost efficient.The Essence 'All About Matt' gives me a matte finish and lasts up to 12 hours.I normally use one coat to maintain a natural look and then set it with compact powder. Available at Clicks for around R50.

Yardley Stayfast Liquid Matte Lip Vinyl
I have developed quite an obsession with lipsticks and they always give a 'BOOM' element to your look (if done right).I needed a bright red lip that would provide some vibrancy in the coming cold months. This Yardley lip vinyl in 'Engine Red' was suggested by a beauty assistant and the result was amazing.It lasts the whole day and I believe this would look good on most dark skin tones. It retails for about R110 at Clicks.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. ohh my word i love it dear..great page by the way, am so proud of u ❤️❤️....#Lethabo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lethabs!The support is appreciated <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are amazing ❤️.. Art��

    ReplyDelete

recent posts